Happy Monday friends!
What a weekend! Dallas, you are a sauna! 🔥 I had such an incredible time at my very first AdvoCare Success School. I love passionate people, especially when they are passionate about health, helping others, the Lord, their families, giving back, and balancing their time + life.
There was SO much goodness packed into this weekend. Here are my highlights:
1) J.P. Penzkover’s speech– I was able to meet this wonderful man + his wife Angela. He is a mentor to our team and it’s easy to see why. He moved the audience to tears because he is SO passionate about the people in his life. He exudes love for his wife, his children, and told a phenomenal story about how influential his late grandfather was in shaping him into the man he is. He also talked about influencing the next generation– the generation we will raise/are raising. The voice that is in their head the most is yours– make it a positive and supportive one. “We’ve got to breathe life into our children.” I’m not a momma yet, but I can tell you that I want my babies to believe in themselves and have confidence. I wholeheartedly believe it starts with what they see and hear from us! Maybe I should start tuning into his webinars 😉
2) Making new friends and catching up with old friends. I was able to meet people that I had only saw on social media before. I love meeting new people and connecting about helping others. It’s in my personal trainer heart and my nursing heart to make a difference in people’s health and lives, and I’m not alone in that. Meeting like minded people that feed your soul is something you want to incorporate into your life, no matter what that means and looks like to you. Shoutout to my friends Joe and Jill Troia for always supporting me in AdvoCare– even when I simply wanted to just take the products myself and had no interest in the business side of it. Their hearts stayed open the whole time, and I’m beyond grateful for their patience, love, support of the blog, and belief in me. ❤️
3) Worship. On Sunday morning Michael W. Smith lead us in worship. Although it was optional, I would say about 80 percent of people woke up early and came to worship. Praise Jesus for that opportunity, it was incredible to see that many people singing and worshiping together. I love the reminder that this life is not self serving, I’m down here to do the Lord’s work on borrowed time.
4) Rising Star Stories. There were many successful people that shared their story. I loved that each story was unique and that each person shared their heart for helping others. It’s easy to see when people have a passion, and it’s also easy to see when the genuinely care about helping people.
5) Working on yourself. Don’t stop developing YOU! Read, take feedback, surround yourself and open your heart to inspirational people. This weekend was jam packed with motivational phrases that will continue to run through my head. “Just wake up and be awesome”, “Oh, the places you’ll go”, “Men, care more about your family than your football team” and many, many more! It was a great reminder to be a positive person in this world, even when people around you are not or want to bring you down. If you don’t like your circumstances, it is up to you to improve them.
5) AT&T Stadium. Jerry, you built a beautiful house. Side note: Who else is charged up for the Packers to start?!!!! 🙂 The stadium was clean, convenient, and just overall awesome. I’m glad I was able to see and enjoy it for the whole weekend.
6) New product alert: Chocolate Peanut Butter Meal Replacement Shakes. How could this not be a highlight?! I know this will be my new favorite flavor, I ordered 4 boxes 😉 It is a limited time order, while supplies last. Order here.
As always– if you have any interest in AdvoCare‘s products or the business side, shoot me an email and we can set up a FaceTime call. I’d love to help anyone on a healthier journey or make a better life for themselves and their family.
I’m so full of energy today! I cannot wait to get my workout in and I cannot wait to help other people. I love this life.
I’m excited to keep writing BalancedAmes. It has become a true passion project and I hope that along the way I can inspire you. I was able to talk to Jill + Brittany about my vision for it, and they could see the passion I have for the blog. I want to be the light in your day and help you to become a healthier, more positive, and balanced person. 😉
Be awesome today. Love, Ames